As part of our new collection "Re-collection" (get it?) we've designed these super awesome patches featuring Fashion Plates, a toy frequently heavily circled in your Argos catalogue. The idea was that you changed the plates around to form your dream outfit, placed a piece of paper on top and made a rubbing of the underlying plates. Then you coloured it in, because FASHION.
The patches are woven from brightly coloured thread in a totally excellent 90's colour scheme. The fashionable ladies are wearing some classic clothing of the decade and the coloured pencils are a cute detail. Patch measures 6.4cm x 3.8cm and has an iron-on backing for super easy application.
1. Set the iron to the hottest setting your chosen garment can handle and turn off the steam setting.
2. Position your patch in the desired place.
3. Cover it with a piece of cloth (a teatowel or pilowcase is ideal).
4. Iron over the patch and piece of cloth for 30-40 seconds.
5. Iron on the opposite side for a further 30 seconds.
6. When washing your garment, turn it inside out if possible and wash on a gentle setting.